Bakit unsubscribed ako sa Farm?
Gud am ser/mam...
How come po n nag unsubscribed daw ako s farm on according s email na dumting skn through yahoo? E im not quiting naman po?ano po ibig sabhin nun? E wla nmn akong sinesend sainyu n unsubscribed n ko? Bkt ang sb s email removed na ko s 5th cycle?
Hello maam,

You are still included on the 5th cycle, the meaning of the unsubscribe that you have on farmon is that you've clicked unsubscribe farmon button that is why you are not able to receive updates about us, You need to subscribe again to receive future updates about farmon. That is what the unsubscribe is.
E wla nmn po ko kiniclicked s farm on po? pano po nangyri un? Pano po isubscribe ule? Ung option kc po unsuscribed lng tpus ung reason kung bkt?pano po b?
A reason could be, you've clicked it by accident. Just click the Unsubscribe button to be subscribe again maam.
ok tnx
(06-19-2015, 06:32 PM)Admin Lizel Wrote:
A reason could be, you've clicked it by accident. Just click the Unsubscribe button to be subscribe again maam.

Hi admin, I've accidentally clicked the Unsubscribe link. Then I tried to click again to subscribe again pero wala pa din. Pano po yun?  Huh
(06-19-2015, 06:32 PM)Admin Lizel Wrote:

Clicked the same unsubscribe link and it still says that I've been unsubscribed. It's 2017 and still have this problem  Undecided
Please help thanks!