HYDROPONICS
I do hope that FarmOn increases your appreciation of farming and not just simply focus on ROI. ☺

Has anyone here tried hydroponics? 

I am planning to open a commercial hydroponics system in urban areas. Who want to participate? ☺
(09-19-2016, 12:39 PM)TYRONE DALE RAMOS AGAS Wrote: I do hope that FarmOn increases your appreciation of farming and not just simply focus on ROI. ☺

I am planning to open a commercial hydroponics system in urban areas. Who want to participate? ☺

I'm interested. What do you mean by commercial hydroponic system?
For referrals you can use my email: laurie.bonete@outlook.com
You can ask me anything if you have any question regarding FarmOn. Please before using me as a referrer, email me first so we can talk to each other naman. 
(10-12-2016, 03:41 PM)Laurie Ivan Bonete Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 12:39 PM)TYRONE DALE RAMOS AGAS Wrote: I do hope that FarmOn increases your appreciation of farming and not just simply focus on ROI. ☺

Hi Laurie, 

Commercial hydroponics farming is hydroponics or soil-less farming on a business scale. I am already working on the business plan and is enriching my knowledge and capabilities in hydroponics farming.
(10-14-2016, 12:33 AM)TYRONE DALE RAMOS AGAS Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 03:41 PM)Laurie Ivan Bonete Wrote:

Hi Laurie, 

Commercial hydroponics farming is hydroponics or soil-less farming on a business scale. I am already working on the business plan and is enriching my knowledge and capabilities in hydroponics farming.

Hi Tyrone,

Hydroponics looks interesting, are you still planning to proceed? Interested to explore more here...