How to start investing
(08-24-2016, 08:29 AM)Nurse_Joya Wrote: REFERRAL: cjhoymari@yahoo.com

Hi,

I made you as a referrer. Please verify my account (michellemae23@yahoo.com)
Thanks a lot!  Smile

Regards,
Michelle
As of this writing, naitawag ko na po lahat ng referrals ko, and sa mga nag-email sakin nagreply rin po ako sa inyo.

Please note of the following:
1. Your registration is subject for approval by the management. It will take 3-5 working days.
2. If approved, ma-aactivate na yung account. Dun pa lang po kayo pwede mag product request.
Be patient lang po sa process ni FarmOn.

Happy farming! Smile
You may use my email address argamit@gmail.com as Referred By upon registering. Pls send me an email too. Happy Farming! Smile
Hello, 

To those who use my email address as referrer, I have just confirmed your application with FarmOn. Please wait 3-5 days as your application is now for review and assessment by FarmOn management. If then you're approved, you can now start investing with the crops and livestocks you want. If you have further questions just let me know. 

For those who still need referrer, you may use my email address: jhoverbernal@outlook.com then notify me on the same email address so I can confirm your registration ASAP.

Thanks and Welcome to FarmOn, 
Jhover
  • For referrals you may use my email address: jhoverbernal@outlook.com
Thank You & Regards,
Jhover
Happy farming mga ka FarmOn...
Jumponglandok@gmail.com if wala pa po kayong refferal thanks
Same here, just email me and answer your queries Smile
You may use my email address argamit@gmail.com as Referred By upon registering. Pls send me an email too. Happy Farming! Smile
Yey, active product investment for 13th already in my portfolio!

Happy farming! Smile