Mushroom from rice stalks
During my youthful days I remember my father use to bring a lot of button mushroom from our rice field but can't able to ask how rice stalk mushroom being cultivated or sprout from those rice stalk gathered after rice is being harvested. Can anyone has a procedure(s) how to grow mushroom from rice stalk and become additional source of income for farmers?
[Image: elabiz%252520logo2-horz.jpg]
(11-04-2015, 01:03 AM)Fredolin Aguinaldo Wrote: During my youthful days I remember my father use to bring a lot of button mushroom from our rice field but can't able to ask how rice stalk mushroom being cultivated or sprout from those rice stalk gathered after rice is being harvested. Can anyone has a procedure(s) how to grow mushroom from rice stalk and become additional source of income for farmers?

Hi, there yes you can use rice straw as a substrate for mushroom cultivation. Indeed there are plenty of mushroom grower that is using rice straw as a substrate.  Smile
(04-23-2016, 07:16 PM)Green Ecolife Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:03 AM)Fredolin Aguinaldo Wrote: During my youthful days I remember my father use to bring a lot of button mushroom from our rice field but can't able to ask how rice stalk mushroom being cultivated or sprout from those rice stalk gathered after rice is being harvested. Can anyone has a procedure(s) how to grow mushroom from rice stalk and become additional source of income for farmers?

Hi, there yes you can use rice straw as a substrate for mushroom cultivation. Indeed there are plenty of mushroom grower that is using rice straw as a substrate.  Smile
ANO PO ANG PROCEDURE SA PAG CULTIVATE NG BUTTON MUSHROOM?