??? NEW FARMONERS 2017 ???
Ms. Yadang, napaconfirm ko na po sa farmon office. Pakireply nalang din po yung sa email ko. Thank you!

I still have 9 referrals open under my account.

You may use franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com as a referrer.

Just email me with your full name and email address used ASAP after registration for confirmation. You may also add me on other apps upon request.

LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.
(01-15-2017, 05:23 PM)jeune903 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 05:17 PM)Jeanelyn G. Mendoza. . Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 01:06 PM)jeune903 Wrote: Hi, can i use your email as my referral? Thank you!

Thanks!

Yes, Jeanelyn! You may use franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com

After you registered, please email me your full name and email address you have used for the registration. THANK YOU!
ATTN:  Jeanelyn Mendoza, I saw your name reflected under my email address.  Please reach out to me since I need to verify your profile.

Newbies, you may use my email as well if you still need a referrer: sweetserendipity212@gmail.com and please keep your referrers on the loop po para iwas confusion.

Thanks,
Anne
I still have 9 referrals open under my account.

You may use franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com as a referrer.

Just email me with your full name and email address used ASAP after registration for confirmation. You may also add me on other apps upon request.

LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.
(01-12-2017, 01:06 PM)jeune903 Wrote: You may use franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com as a referrer

Just email me with your questions and details ASAP after registration for confirmation.  You may also add me on other apps upon request.

LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.

Thanks!
FarmOn.ph

Hello, Jeune903 - I just registered. Pa confirm please
(01-22-2017, 12:18 AM)Alex D. Sy II Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 01:06 PM)jeune903 Wrote: You may use franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com as a referrer

Just email me with your questions and details ASAP after registration for confirmation.  You may also add me on other apps upon request.

LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.

Thanks!
FarmOn.ph

Hello, Jeune903 - I just registered. Pa confirm please

Hi, Alex!

Thank you!  I will call the Farmon office for your account confirmation on Monday during their office hours.  Please send me the email address you have used upon registration to my email and any queries you may have.
Thank you Mr. Sy and Ms. Buenaventura! Napaconfirm ko na po details ninyo sa Farmon office and wait pa po tayo for assessment and approval ng account ninyo in 3 to 5 working days.

Message or chat lang po pag may queries. Congratulations po dun sa mga nakareceive na ng contract!

Open pa po ng 7 REFERRALS sa farmon account ko: franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com

Just email me with your questions and details ASAP after registration for confirmation. You may also add me on other apps upon request. LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.
Sir Benigno, napaconfirm ko na po details ninyo sa Farmon office and wait pa tayo ng 3 to 5 working days for the assessment and approval ng account ninyo. Naemail and namessage ko na din kayo sa facebook. Thank you!

Open pa po ng 6 REFERRALS sa farmon account ko: franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com

Just email me with your questions and details ASAP after registration for confirmation. You may also add me on other apps upon request. LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.
Thank you, Mr. Angeles! I will call Farmon office tomorrow for the confirmation of your account.

I still have 5 REFERRALS under my Farmon account:

franciscolaysonjr@gmail.com

Ms. Mañalac pakisend po ang email address na ginamit mo sa registration sa gmail ko para mapaconfirm ko na later sana sa Farmon office. Thank you!

I still have 4 REFERRALS under my Farmon account:

Thank you, Michelle Mañalac! I called Mam Teresa of Farmon about the confirmation of your account and wait for 3 to 5 working days for assessment and approval. Please send me the email address you have used to register to my gmail for my records and tracking.

I still have 4 REFERRALS under my Farmon account:

Please email me your details: full name, email address used to register ASAP for confirmation and queries that you may have. You may also add me on other apps upon request. LAST day of confirmation for referrals is until FEB. 10, 2017 only.