Referral Confirmation
@saracondamd
(01-11-2017, 07:08 AM)saracondamd Wrote: Please fix this otherwise you might lose your precious investors.  Idea Idea Idea
Did you sent this msg to msg center? If not can you please send it? (Malabo kase mabasa nila dito ung msg mo) I'm curious how they will response to this. Also, I'm curious on when will the FarmOn "lose precious investor" after this.
Arrow #HopefulNewbie
(06-17-2017, 10:45 PM)Golden Crops Wrote: @saracondamd
(01-11-2017, 07:08 AM)saracondamd Wrote: Please fix this otherwise you might lose your precious investors.  Idea Idea Idea
Did you sent this msg to msg center? If not can you please send it? (Malabo kase mabasa nila dito ung msg mo) I'm curious how they will response to this. Also, I'm curious on when will the FarmOn "lose precious investor" after this.

Barking at the wrong tree...  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-09-2017, 11:15 AM)DIOSANETH VILLALUNA Wrote: I'm planning to  formally write and submit my complaint, napaka inconvenient specially for an OFW like me yun bagong procedure for the members to call specific number just to confirm a referal.

Dapat may other options silang gagawin or gawin nyong computerized yan pag confirm ng mga referals because its not easy nor cheap to make overseas calls to a number na laging busy naman.

I know others tend to abuse and misused the referal systems but its unfair for others to suffer specially if legit referals naman yun binibigay nila like in my case, my relatives and personal friends - not just anyone else na hindi ko talaga kilala just so pagkakitaan ko sila.. my intention of referring is really to help the farmers and those people i know who's looking for other ways to invest their money.

Hope the management can look at this matter seriously because its very discouraging not only to me as a investor but also to other possible new investors

Hi,

Mukhang mapapakinggan na ng Farmon yang request mo.

Based on some FB posts in Farmon Forum, baka alisin na ang referral system at magkakaroon na lamang nang minimal registration fee per every cycle.

Again, this is not final.

Rgds,