Steps: How to Invest? The Registration ...
Lightbulb 
This is guide for those who wish to invest in FarmOn.ph
(Ito ay gabay para sa mga gustong mag-invest sa FarmOn.ph)

-> First, go to http://www.farmon.ph

[Image: uqbsme4.jpg]

-> Click "Join as Virtual Farmer or Investor" or

[img=300x200] http://i.imgur.com/ReM2qMu.jpg[/img]

-> Click "Register"

-Complete the form.

[Image: ETeVnSi.jpg]
  * Enter your active email address. (Contracts will be send to your email. Make sure it is active. You can only create one    FarmOn account per email address)

[Image: RJFIFn6.jpg]
  * Enter your Full name (not just first name or nickname) , contact number, address, and email address of person who introduced the FarmOn.ph to you (for referral fee) if none, leave it blank.

[Image: 1lvREBW.jpg]
-To complete the registration, you have to invest crops/ livestock. Select your desired product and enter the number of plots(for crops) or heads(for livestock). 
   You may choose whether you want a notarized contract or not.
   Total amount to be paid will show.
   Lastly click "Register" button.

-> Registered Sucessfully!

[Image: oHVuizz.jpg]
 ***Note: Your contract will be send to your email after 3-5 working days. After you received your contract, you need to sign it, then send it back to us.

Payment shall be coursed through either one of the ff options:
    (1) BDO Bank Deposit (2) Cash Payment (3) Paypal.

Send us a proof of payment through email.

If you want to add more products.

[Image: aldipcw.jpg]
-New investor, click the "Click here to invest".

[Image: xzBA35T.jpg]
-Or, go to "User Control Panel", click "Invest for #th Cycle".

[Image: 0dx6FgE.jpg]
Then choose product(s) you want to add.
Click "Submit" or "Submit and More Products"(multiple requests).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view/cancel your investment request.

[Image: rSqR8OW.jpg]
  -Go to "User Control Panel" and click "Investment Requests"

[Image: EwBPFq8.jpg]

If you want to cancel your request, just click "Delete" corresponding to the product you want to remove. Request could not be deleted once the contact was sent to your email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating your Profile

[Image: wtliZgz.jpg]

-Under User Control Panel, Click "Update Profile".

[Image: kz3zdGv.jpg]

You can change your password, update personal information, and add how do you want to be paid.

[Image: UpQBVs9.jpg]

Click "Update Details" to save changes.
Hi.. I didn't receive any contract since I sign-up.. Thanks
@ di-anne07 just wait 2-3 days , or you can email them that you have investment request for fast processing. farmon.ph@gmail.com
admin@sproads.com
(11-12-2015, 12:40 PM)Jasper Ong Wrote: @ di-anne07 just wait 2-3 days , or you can email them that you have investment request for fast processing. farmon.ph@gmail.com
admin@sproads.com

i also paid in November and still haven't received the contract to sign and that email add farmon.ph@gmail.com doesn't work anymore. I hope this is not a scam.
(01-07-2016, 10:24 AM)maranatha92 Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:40 PM)Jasper Ong Wrote: @ di-anne07 just wait 2-3 days , or you can email them that you have investment request for fast processing. farmon.ph@gmail.com
admin@sproads.com

i also paid in November and still haven't received the contract to sign and that email add farmon.ph@gmail.com doesn't work anymore. I hope this is not a scam.

Hello Mam/Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenient, we are having problem receiving emails lately due to bulk of messages incoming. Please try to email us again. Thank you!
(01-07-2016, 10:24 AM)maranatha92 Wrote:
admin@sproads.com

but did you ever receive an email or any notification from farmon saying that your investment request has been approved already?... the contract would not be sent if the request was not approved....

try contacting them thru the fone # & email listed here https://www.farmon.ph/page/contact-us
[Image: clixsense125x125a.gif]

A chance to earn extra $ by just clicking ads.
http://www.clixsense.com/?r=3121367&c=%26me2&s=102
Hi, I notice that you have a BPI account, can I use it as a mode of payment> It is more convenient to just send my payment online and ill give you the snapshot of the transaction.
(01-16-2016, 03:55 PM)mykeljo30 Wrote: Hi, I notice that you have a BPI account, can I use it as a mode of payment> It is more convenient to just send my payment online and ill give you the snapshot of the transaction.

hi pwede po.. nakapag fund transfer po ako kahapon sa kanila via bpi online banking.
Thanks po.
Bakit tinanggal na yung mga ROI ng mga items for investment?
Is there a way to retrieve it?

I want to know the expected ROI.
How can I know it? Big Grin